TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Lead Implementer Course is a professional-level course for implementation based on the ISO 19600 guidelines developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of Lead Implementer Course can help a candidate upgrade the professional-level certificate to our highest certification titles. TreccerT Lead Implementer Course provides professionals the guidelines to establish, develop, implement, manage and improve a management system within an organization.
The outline of the TreccerT Lead Implementer Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase or improve their competencies in management system implementation. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn how to initiate, establish, implement, monitor, review, maintain and improve a management system.
- Become familiar with management systems (MSs).
- Become familiar with integrated management systems (IMSs).
- Understand the processes of the initiation phase.
- Understand the processes of the establishment phase.
- Understand the processes of the implementation and operation phase.
- Understand the processes of the maintaining and improving phase.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of a management system (MS) implementation project.
- Personnel involved in a management system (MS) implementation project.
- Professionals wanting to increase their competency in implementation of any management system (MS).