TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Auditor Foundation Course is an entry-level course for auditing developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Auditor Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Auditor Foundation Course provides new auditors a basic understanding of auditing, associated terminology and concepts, auditing activities and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Auditor Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that have never audited. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn how to prepare, perform, report and complete an audit.
- Understand the required steps to conduct a feasibility study.
- Understand the auditing methods and techniques.
- Become familiar with the auditing activities.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Become familiar with the audit cycle phases and associated activities.
- Become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of an audit team.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an audit team.
- Personnel involved in internal and external audits.
- New auditors wanting to increase their competency in auditing.