TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation
GDPR Foundation Course is an entry-level course for data protection based on the General Data Protection (GDPR) developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Information Security Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT GDPR Foundation Course provides new data protection professionals a basic understanding of data protection, associated terminology and concepts, requirements, application scope, data processing rules, principles and constraints and key data protection roles.
The outline of the TreccerT GDPR Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to data protection. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the data protection fundamentals, how to comply with the requirements, how to determine the personal data categories and how to implement the necessary measure to protect data.
- Become familiar with the GDPR terminology and scope of application.
- Understand the GDPR requirements.
- Understand the GDPR principles related to the processing of personal data.
- Become familiar with the rights of data subjects related to their personal data.
- Understand the data protection roles (e.g. data controller, data processor and data protection officer).
- Guidance on how to notify the supervisory authorities in case of a data breach.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of a data protection team.
- Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to data protection.
- New data protection professionals wanting to increase their competency in data protection.