TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Foundation
Business Continuity Management Foundation Course is an entry-level course for business continuity developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Business Continuity Management Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Business Continuity Management Foundation Course provides new professionals a basic understanding of business continuity, associated terminology and concepts, business continuity processes and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Business Continuity Management Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to business continuity. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the business continuity fundamentals, understand the key elements of business continuity processes and strategies, how to implement a business continuity plan and how to establish and implement a business continuity awareness program.
- Become familiar with the business continuity terminology and concepts.
- Become familiar with the business continuity processes.
- Understand the nature of incidents and how to mitigate them.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Become familiar with the emergency, continuity and incident management plans.
- Understand how to embed business continuity within an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of a business continuity team.
- Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to business continuity.
- New professionals wanting to increase their competency in business continuity.