TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Implementer Foundation Course is an entry-level course for implementation developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Implementer Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Implementer Foundation Course provides new implementers a basic understanding of implementation, associated terminology and concepts, implementation activities and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Implementer Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that have never implemented a project. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn how to initiate, establish, implement and maintain an implementation project.
- Understand the required steps to conduct a gap analysis.
- Understand the implementation methods and techniques.
- Become familiar with the implementation processes.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Understand the required steps to determine the scope of the implementation project.
- Become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of an implementation project.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an implementation project.
- Personnel involved in any implementation project.
- New implementers wanting to increase their competency in implementation of projects.