TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Information Security Specialist in Remote Work
The Information Security Specialist in Remote Working training course is an online course developed based on best practices on information security for remote working. In this one-day course, individuals and teams are provided with practical and technical knowledge and methods to ensure a safe and secure working environment. The training is packed with the Trainer Slides that will be presented by the trainer, and the Training Handbook developed to help the candidate understand the learning material.
- Become familiar with the concept and application of remote work.
- Understand remote work management during unexpected events.
- Understand the interrelation of remote work with business continuity.
- Become familiar with concepts related to IT infrastructure.
- Understand the impact of remote work in information security.
- Understand the risk management processes to identify threats related to remote work.
- Learn how to safeguard organizational assets by implementing security controls.
Who Should Attend?
The Information Security Specialist in Remote Working training course is developed for any professional who is actively involved in managing, implementing, and/or auditing a remote working environment. This may include people from different roles or tasks such as IT, Information Security, Implementation or Audit. Candidates will learn how to safeguard organisational assets by implementing information security controls through an organizational approach.
One (1) Day