TRECCERT offers a range of quality training courses, developed to provide individuals the skills and strategic edge in the ICT industry. We deliver the very best training programs for professionals and organizations on a wide range of topics with emphasis on current ICT best practices and on demanded competencies. Choose a training course below to get started.
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Foundation
Information Security Foundation Course is an entry-level course for information security developed by TreccerT. Successful completion of the Information Security Foundation Course can help a candidate upgrade the entry-level certificate to higher certification titles. TreccerT Information Security Foundation Course provides new IT professionals a basic understanding of information security, associated terminology and concepts, policies and awareness and applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
The outline of the TreccerT Information Security Foundation Course is designed for those individuals that need to increase the knowledge and build skills related to information security. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn the information security fundamentals, how to create an information security program and how to develop and implement an information security awareness program.
- Become familiar with the information security terminology, techniques and principles.
- Become familiar with the asset, threat and risk concepts.
- Become familiar with the CIA (confidentiality, integrity and availability) Triad.
- Become familiar with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Understand the required steps to conduct an information security risk assessment.
- Understand the requires steps to establish and implement an information security awareness program.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an information security team.
- Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to information security.
- New ICT professionals wanting to increase their competency in information security.
Two (2) Days