ISO 22301 Professional
TRECCERT ISO 22301 Professional is an advanced-level course developed to provide trainees with a solid knowledge of the ISO 22301 requirements and controls. The training course provides an in-depth explanation of requirements and controls mandated to establish, operate, monitor, review and maintain a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
• Know and understand business continuity, including principles, fundamental concepts, and standards, best practices and laws/regulations.
• Know and understand ISO 22301 requirements, and describe their function and operation.
• Know and understand the relationship between business continuity, incident management and disaster recovery.
• Know, understand and be able to participate in BCMS implementation projects and related activities.
• Know, understand and be able to participate in BCMS audits and related activities.
The ISO 22301 Professional training course is developed for members of a BCMS team, for example:
• Business Continuity Program Manager
• Business Continuity Plan Owner or Planner
• Business Continuity Steering Committee Member
• Incident or Recovery Manager
Classroom and online
Book Your Training
Training Offers by our Partners
Not satisfied with these training options? We will organize your individual training!