TRECCERT declares that it is an independent certification body that performs certification activities independent of any other entity having an interest in the industry. TRECCERT declares that all certification activities are carried out with professional skepticism, integrity and objectivity.
To remain unbiased and free from conflict of interest, TRECCERT has established policies, procedures and rules regarding the relationship between TRECCERT and its’ clients. Such policies, procedures and rules ensure that TRECCERT maintains its’ independence when engaged in certification activities with its clients and other entities.
TRECCERT declares that it undertakes its’ certification activities in an impartial manner that deserves the confidence of all customers and stakeholders. We are committed to identifying threats to impartiality on an ongoing basis, through our well-established structures regarding our applicants, candidates and certified persons.
TRECCERT undertakes the necessary measures to eliminate or minimize the potential conflict of interest arising from our certification activities, by identifying, analyzing and documenting all potential sources of conflict of interest.
TRECCERT's top management is committed to impartiality in certification activities, and has established an impartiality committee to monitor TRECCERT's impartiality policy maintenance. The statement above is in accordance with and fully addresses the requirements set forth in ISO 17024:2012, clause 4.3.
TRECCERT aims to show its’ commitment towards the protection of personal data of its’ customers, partners, website visitors and subscribers through compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TRECCERT is committed to abiding to high ethical standards, and conducting all activities on ethical grounds, thereby gaining the trust and confidence of customers and stakeholders. It is vital to our organization that such commitment extends to everyone involved in the business of TRECCERT.
TRECCERT sets forth this Code of Ethics and expects all certified professionals to abide to it.
- Commit to act independently, with integrity and objectivity.
- Commit to act professionally, accurately, and with responsibility.
- Comply with any laws, rules and regulations of the place and field where professional activities are being performed.
- Comply with any TRECCERT requirements, policies, rules and regulations that are relevant to your certification.
- Agree not to share or compromise the TRECCERT course materials and examination materials.
- Strive to increase the competence and prestige of the profession by upholding to the highest standards of professional conduct related to the TRECCERT certifications.
- Commit to not discuss or disclose any information relating to any assignment unless required by law or authorized in writing by the client and/or the employing organization.
- Agree not to communicate false or misleading information that may compromise the integrity of the personnel certification process.
- Comply with industry specific standards, including international standards which are relevant to the profession or certification.
- Submit to this Code of Ethics and TRECCERT's complaints and appeals procedure.
- Understand that the period of certification is three (3) years, and that the cancellation of certification does not forgo your liability of the certification fee.
- Understand that any breach of this Code of Conduct may lead to warnings, suspension, or withdrawal of certification, in accordance with CB’s disciplinary procedures.
Violations of the TRECCERT's Code of Ethics or failure to report potential violations may result in disciplinary actions.