The certificate, logo and marks are the property of TRECCERT. TRECCERT policy on the use of certificate, logo and marks has been established to provide clear and definitive rules for the acceptable manner in which these assets should be used. TRECCERT encourages the individuals who have earned a TRECCERT Certification to use the designated certificate, logo and mark at the discretion of TRECCERT.
This policy on Certificate, Logo, and Marks is established by TRECCERT and it is required that all certified professionals comply with it.
- Individuals authorized to use the TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should be limited to those individuals who have been granted the certification by TRECCERT and who satisfy all maintenance and recertification requirements established by TRECCERT.
- Use of TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark by individuals who have not been granted certification is clearly prohibited.
- TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should be used in a professional manner in accordance with this policy.
- TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should not be used in a manner that violates the rights of others, is false or misleading, violates any law or regulation and any other action that may damage TRECCERT reputation and goodwill.
- TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should not be revised or altered in any way. They should be displayed in the same form as described in the TRECCERT Brand Book.
- TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should be used only by the certified person, and should not be assigned or transferred to any other individual or entity.
- Any misuse of TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should be reported to TRECCERT.
- TRECCERT should investigate all instances in which TRECCERT certification logo and mark are misused and reserve the right to take action in accordance with this policy.
- TRECCERT reserves the right to report any misuse of TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark on its website. All misuses of TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark should be reported via email to the Certification Coordinator.
- TRECCERT should conduct the assessment once a year, and should record it accordingly. The assessment will be conducted by the Certification Coordinator.
- TRECCERT retains the right to suspend or withdraw any permission to use of TRECCERT certificate, logo and mark. Upon notice of misuse, TRECCERT will provide the individual a reasonable opportunity to comply with its rules and guidelines. However, TRECCERT retains the right to suspend or revoke permission without an opportunity, when the violation is considered to be critical based on its severity and condition.
Please refer to the TRECCERT Brand Book to see examples and guidelines of proper usage of the TRECCERT certificate, logo and marks.
TRECCERT affiliated parties such as trainers, partners and certified persons can make a request for TRECCERT Brand Assets via email to email@example.com.