TRECCERT provides certification programs based on the job market needs of the ICT industry with regards to ISO standards and GDPR. TRECCERT certification demonstrates that an individual has the required knowledge and experience (if applicable) in a particular topic or job occupation.
TRECCERT certification process ensures that individuals understand the requirements set for every certification scheme. Further information on the certification process and requirements are provided in the Candidate Certification Handbook for each credential.
Individuals interested to attain a TRECCERT credential are required to complete the exam successfully.
To register for a TRECCERT exam, individuals are required to fill out and submit the Exam Application Form to email@example.com. The form collects information on personal data (necessary), exam, accommodation for special needs and provides a declaration with regards to the confidentiality and security of the exam content. Learn more about the examination content and process here.
Upon successful completion of the exam, candidates will receive the Certification Application and Experience Verification forms, which shall be filled out and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Certification Application form collects information on personal data (necessary), professional data, certification scope, certification exam, education, experience and provides the certification terms and conditions.
Candidates should provide verifier(s) with the Experience Verification form. The form collects information on the verifier's personal data (necessary), questionnaire answers and provides the verification terms and conditions.
Note: TRECCERT Essential and Foundation credentials are waived from submission of the Certification Application and Experience Verification forms.
Candidates are required to adhere to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program to enhance competence (knowledge and skills) and maintain relevance in the job market. Candidates should report the CPE credits and pay the Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) on an annual basis.
Note: TRECCERT Essential and Foundation credentials are waived from submission of the CPE credit report.
Candidates are required to adhere to the TRECCERT Code of Ethics. TRECCERT sets forth this Code of Ethics and expects all its certified persons to abide by it.
- Commit to act independently, with integrity and objectivity.
- Commit to maintain a high standard of ethical and professional conduct.
- Commit to protect confidential and proprietary information obtained in the course of becoming certified and further professional activities.
- Comply with TRECCERT requirements, policies and rules relevant to a particular certification scheme.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations of the place and field where professional activities are performed.
- Agree not to present fraudulent documents and evidence when applying for certification, recertification, upgrades or transfers.
- Agree not to share, disseminate, or otherwise disclose any information pertaining to the TRECCERT examination materials, processes, platforms and related information.
- Agree not to share, disseminate, or otherwise disclose any information pertaining to the TRECCERT certification process and related information.
- Agree not to practice during the period of any suspension, revocation or other restriction on the certification issued by TRECCERT.
- Agree to place credential(s) on inactive status for any adversity that might interfere with their professional practice.
- Understand that TRECCERT certifications are suspended or terminated for, but not limited to the following reasons: failure to pay initial certification, recertification and annual maintenance fees, and failure to abide by the TRECCERT Code of Ethics.
- Understand that TRECCERT recertification period is three (3) years, and that the cancellation of certification does not forgo your liability of the certification fee.
- Agree not to produce, publish and create false, deceptive or misleading advertisement related to TRECCERT credentials or its certification process.
- Strive to increase the competence and prestige of the profession by upholding to the highest standards of professional conduct related to the TRECCERT certifications.
- Understand that TRECCERT encourages its certified individuals to freely report any event or incident related to TRECCERT ethics.
- Understand that any breach of this Code of Ethics may lead to warnings, suspension, or withdrawal of certification, in accordance with TRECCERT’s disciplinary procedures.
Candidates are required to adhere to the TRECCERT certification requirements.
Candidates must read, understand and consent to the certification requirements included above in order for the application to be reviewed.
If you have any questions regarding certification, please contact us at email@example.com.