ISO 19011 Lead Auditor
TRECCERT ISO 19011 Lead Auditor credential recognizes individuals that have in-depth understanding of the ISO 19011 guidelines. TRECCERT Certified ISO 19011 Lead Auditor individuals are able to apply the concepts, processes, methods and techniques for auditing.
- Pass the ISO 19011 Lead Auditor exam.
- Have at least high school education.
- Have at least five (5) years of general work experience.
- Have at least two (2) years of field specific work experience.
- Have at least 400 hours of auditing experience.
- Adhere to the CPE Program, Code of Ethics and Certification Requirements.
The ISO 19011 Lead Auditor certification program has a three-year recertification cycle.
Number of Questions
150 Multiple-choice Questions