ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
TRECCERT ISO 22301 Lead Auditor is an expert-level course developed to equip trainees with a practical understanding of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) auditing approach based on the ISO 22301 and ISO 19011 standards.
• Know and understand business continuity, including principles, fundamental concepts, and standards, best practices and laws/regulations.
• Know and understand ISO 22301 requirements, and describe their function and operation.
• Know and understand the audit process essentials and the principles based on which an auditor must carry out an audit.
• Know, understand and be able to participate in the management of an audit programme.
• Know, understand and be able to participate in a Business Continuity Management System audit process.
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course is developed for individuals responsible for the audit and maintenance of a BCMS, for example:
• Head of Technology, Compliance, or Risk
• Business Continuity Expert, Analyst, Consultant, Manager, or Officer
• External and/or Internal Auditor
• Disaster Recovery Analyst or Consultant
Book Your Training
Training Offers by our Partners
Not satisfied with these training options? We will organize your individual training!