MS Lead Auditor
TRECCERT MS Lead Auditor is an advanced-level course developed to provide trainees with a solid knowledge of the ISO 19011 guidelines. The training course provides an in-depth explanation of guidelines and controls mandated to establish, manage and evaluate an audit program.
• Know and understand the nature and purpose of an audit, including advanced concepts, principles and best practices in auditing.
• Know and understand different types of audit and the corresponding standards.
• Know and understand auditor behavior competencies.
• Know and understand the audit programme aspects.
• Know, understand and support the audit process.
The MS Lead Auditor training course is developed for members of an auditing team, for example:
• Audit Director
• Associate or Senior Auditor
• Internal or External Auditor
• Compliance or Operational Auditor
• Information System Auditor
Classroom and online
Book Your Training
Training Offers by our Partners
Not satisfied with these training options? We will organize your individual training!